Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Long Time, No See

Hello again! I have been a terrible blogger but I am going to blame that on the lack of interesting things happening in my life. I went back and deleted a few posts that never should have been written and I am back to my semi-normal self.

There still isn't anything too exciting happening in my life but I hope to change that. I am preparing to embark on an adventure that will take me 2,300 miles outside of my comfort zone.

I'll admit that most of this will be boring preparations for my big move and my thoughts and reflections as I start on this journey... but hey, someone may find it interesting.

I am going to try to start up on my movie blogging again, which failed in 2010 when I tried to start but I'm more motivated now.

That's all for my little re-introduction. More details to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment