Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introductions

Hello there!


I started this blog because I believe it will help me to vent and stress less about the big changes coming up in my life.


"What changes?", you may ask, well in about two months I will be graduating from college and entering the real world. And, I. am. terrified!!

The past year has been crazy. Last summer I interned at a mid-Michiagn news station and LOVED it, I moved into an awesome apartment with my boyfriend, I auditioned and got an anchor position at my school's news station, I met Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, my almost four year relationship ended, my ex eventually moved out, I became "the other girl", I had several close calls at work, lost 30 lbs, re-took and finally passed broadcast law and all that was before 2010 started!

Since January, things have been less crazy but I am currently living alone and paying my bills on time (yay!), taking my final classes of my college career, anchoring twice a week for the college news station, preparing my demo tape and resume and hopfully soon will start applying for jobs.

I decided to stay pretty vague on the details of things listed above because I'm sure as time goes on and I update this blog it will call for some storytelling so I don't want to spoil the suprise haha.

Needless to say the next several months will be scary and exciting and nerve-racking but I'm looking forward to tackling everything that comes my way, and hopefully with the support of this blog I will survive it all without going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment